Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The End

Well, it's been a fun three years following the Ravens on this blog. I am not sure how many people even read it, but it was a good way for me to keep track of the team and write about football.

But I've decided to close this blog and funnel all my writings into my first blog, The Bad Oriole. It's a decision I'd been thinking about for a while, and after Saturday night's heartbreaking loss to the Steelers, it was fitting.

I don't know if I will ever be able to put down all my emotions and thoughts about that game into one comprehensive entry, so don't look for an analysis any time soon. The wound hasn't even begun to heal. Maybe I'll address it in a few months or weeks, but until then, I just need a break from all things football. I am sure many Ravens fans feel the same way.

So I hope you enjoyed this blog for the last three years and I hope you'll follow me at The Bad Oriole.

See you there.

No comments: